Tuesday, December 18, 2007

reached school hall
and krishnah was busy looking for me.
and she said i wasnt allow to take result
if i didnt pay for the school fees.
very gan chiong at that time.
so huiqi pay it for me first.

get my result.
and yeah!i passed!
so luckily.i get 10 points =)
very very happy.really
and that VP.fuck her
totally spoilt my mood.
she say my this kind of standard
go to sec 5 is a waste of money & time.
and blah blah blah.damn.

rush home to change.
and father give me $50 to spend =)
my father was very happy
after seeing my result.
it feels so nice to see him smile liek this=)

went town with huiqi and gail.
eat at nydc.
then go DFS and help my sister
to see gucci cardholder.
spend quite lot of time there
' if only i got the money '
slack at town untill 11pm like that
and go home.

my sister and her friends
are asking me to go sec 5.
oh. next year.
what a miserable life.
study study and only study.
so sad.



watching outsiders now.
and ah hao they wanted come find me.
but ya. . i dont want to.

boring boring

No comments: