Monday, December 17, 2007

stay at home for the last two days.
watch dvds untill morning then sleep.
today wake up at 1+pm.

prepared and rush to hougang plaza
to meet gail and huiqi.
saw caiyan there.
like finally.kinda miss herch
so we slack in the toilet
while waiting for victoria.

mrt to town
buy my slipper.
eat their dinner
and watch our movie
alvin and the chipmunks.
damn cute + funny.
but kinda boring in the middle part.
after movie walk to fareast
shhop for huiqi back
and mrt home.

then ahshun suddenly called.
ask me if i want to go boat quay
and drink together with his friends.
so long since i last drink & drunk.
but still i didnt go cos tmr taking N level result.

saying about n level.
pray hard i will pass of cause.
if pass of cause i counted as very lucky
if fail then just blame myself for not studying hard.
ohhh. i cant get to sleep tonight.
so afraid that tmr will come =(
pray hard pray hard


today i eat alot alot.
i just finish my dinner
and now my sister is calling pizza hut =)


and christmas is comming.
christmas.dont know why
im so not looking forward to it.
i dontknow how am i gonna spend my christmas.
i dontknow who to spend with=(
huiqi got her boyfriend
yvonne got her boyfriend
yixian got her boyfriend
shirley also her boyfriend.
gail everyday christmas cannot come out
left me and rachel?
soso boring..
stay at home=(

No comments: