Wednesday, December 19, 2007

wake up by huiqi early in the morning.
my maid teach huiqi to cook porriage
fion eat,my mum eat and i eat.
takeaway to give leonard.
and meet gail.

fantasie at around evening.
sing & sing & sing.
untill very boring.
all the way till 8pm.
yvonne and rachel
was in another room.
so all left home.

huiqi came my house for steamboat.
bring her to meet all her in-laws.
wahahahaha.

that bloody zhu mei mei birthday.
i dislike her. . .
and the steamboat is for her birthday =(
anw.many many babys,children was here.

i so jealous of huiqi.
darren like her alot.
daren act innocent infront of her
act cute infront of her.
but so fierce towards me.
whenever he see me
he will say
' i dont want you
i dont love you
you so naughty'.
but he see huiqi he run to her.
digusting her.

No comments: