Tuesday, July 24, 2007

today was such a happening day.same thing. sleep sleep sleep in class.damn boring. then during recess we were like waiting for table.then those guys finished eating their food. then me and huiqi was standing beside and taking over them.then when those guys go off got this two girl run to the table and sit. then me and huiqi was like huh? damn dulan. we keep staring at them. then after awhile they leave.bo liao. after school walking to gail bus stop to take bus home . then walk pass mac got one bunch of hougang sec people. so i find it familiar so i look at them. then the cecilia stare also.so keep staring then i didnt care much.continue walking.then cecilia and her two other friends stop me.they come confornt me. damn boliao la. come on la. ask them not happy come la. then they dont want.ask them want tio taiji isit . then they say they never want to tio. lame lor. if dont want find trouble then dont come confont to me la. so i ask them to go if there's nothing else. go home change and faster rush out to hougang mall to meet huiqi as her money is with me. so she and jonathan go town then rachel come. buy bubble tea then go plaza.on the way to plaza saw cecilia friend jiaxin they all which is vicky friend too.jiaxin did smile to me .so me and rachel was like intending to smile back then her another friend come bang onto me. i was damn angry. i turn and scold ccb.and blah blah.so walk off.and the more i think of it the more i feel angry.me and rachel walk back to hougang mall and find them. confont to them .called caiyan and kumar. caiyan came down after awhile. she didnt want to say sorry. her cousin talked to me say she wont say sorry there's only two way either fight one on one or bang her back.caiyan dont let me to fight one on one .and bang her was kinda lame and out of point. and i demand a sorry from her. she still insist on not saying. so we go hougang plaza joe's corner , kumar lawinton juon leong patrick was there.me caiyan kumar and that girl go another side talk. she ask me to say sorry too if i want her to say sorry. but i dont want.in the end she say sorry. and end of it. go up plaza play pool with rachel. cecilia was there too.and i didnt know suhadra called cecilia and say her. play pool half way caiyan ask me go toilet and cecilia say sorry to me too.after all they both wasnt really that bad la.
slack at k pool like usual. then kumar lawinton dalton patrick ah hong they all keep disturbing sen by using wet tissuse to throw at him. aha. he got angry in the end and he called his boss and scolded patrick. they all were damn dulan. keep saying him. sen almost wanted to cry.omg see him like that feel so bad.go 805 eat with rachel vicky gail yvonne pikachu . and go up plaza again. ehkia they all were still the same. keep giving us snack to eat.haha. go raiders see kumar lawinton ah hong babu they all play counter strike then go kopitiam pei yvonne drink water.slack at the bike area with kumar lawinton ah hong joun leong. then buidi daniel they came. and they intending to steal sen bike and park it at other place. use all kind of keys. and daniel was so experience la. lol.walk home around 11+pm.

No comments: