Sunday, July 22, 2007

lucky suhadra msg me in the morning. if not i would have late for school. almost late. damn tired.sleep sleep sleep. the weather was damn cold. mrs krishnah say friday is our self-declare holiday.ahaha., funny. after school stay back for dentention. suppose to end at 6.30pm. mr anba in good mood.release us at 5pm. go home change and come plaza meet huiqi and gail.eat at suki sushi.then i was sitting at that k pool chair. then i was too excited over something. the handsome got a gf.haha. then the chair fall.lol.damn paiseh.me and huiqi laugh like fuck.then we pull up the chair and continue laugh.then the chair fall onto my leg.fuck pain.then that huiqi keep laughing dont want help me take the chair.pain untill i cried. lucky lawinton help me take up the chair.if not my leg will be like pig leg.slack at plaza.go joe's corner with gail yvonne and sally to drink.then go up again.then me yvonne kumar go joe's corner find ah hong babu and joun leong. slack and chat there and went up. keep disturbing each other. like hey sen is your best brother.whatever. play pool with lawinton.can say i win la.haha.because the black ball is mingzheng help me shoot in.help lawinton look after counter . and went home around 12am. damn tired right now.

No comments: