Monday, December 18, 2006

today ar. wake up at around 3-4 plus? by my aunty. damn irritating la. keep calling and calling asking me help her make the maple. then 6.30 go ah ma house eat. my ah ma birthday but go only awhile. then go kovan meet vicky liao.actually was going watch movie with leonard they all.but nerd havent wake up so never go liao.so slack there all the way .talk cork then around 10 pm plus go superbowl de billard find eddy alex they all . then slack awhile then they go play dota then me and vicky was like walking around then sit there watch them play then play others game. got one guy there was like damn funny la.make me and vicky laugh like fuck.then 12pm plus me and vicky go back mac eat till like 1 am ++ then walk home.reach home like 1.30++ like that..

SATURDAY

last night never sleep .morning nerd come find me.than talk cork awhile.he keep asking me to go over his house play holicorter? ya but already meet gail so never go . then gail came my house at 11pm like that. then wait for von and my papa to come home then around 2 like that take money from my papa.then go mall meet von then take bus to far east then pei her buy her wedding dress. then take7 to bugis to buy my bag . then around 7 take bus home. and sleep awhile till like 12am . leonard mervyn daniel come fetch me . to s11 meet vicky.eat frog rice.then the ' xiao ben' that time got taiji with daniel that want was there also. come more sitting side by side.then keep looking at us.then we also keep looking. LOL . then at first thought will have taiji but in the end never. hahas lame right.then slack awhile then sent vicky home liao then longbang their cab home.reach home around like going 2am .then talk to vicky awhile. cause my jiejie come back already. sian

No comments: