Tuesday, December 19, 2006

TUESDAY

gail asked if want pei her go meet ahkow at 6am anot. CRAZY la . so of cause the answer is NO. i want to sleep! lol. then wake up at 9. 15am by myself hahas . cause i sleeping at living room cause my jiejie come back . then fucking cold la. then wake up faster call vicky cause i was suppose to wake her up at8am. but when i call her .she already prepared everthing okay and was going out liao .so i call gail then ask her go eat breakfast . so i faster bathe and blah blah then later she say she come my house here meet me . cause she meeting grace at 10.15.so i go back sleep la. then meet them at blk 23 . then go ktv .but was close so we wait there then later leonard call and ask me if want go find them and go bugis with them anot.so i cant la.cause grace birthday.lol. LOL. so we decided go kbox.then go mall first cause i want buy slipper then von and gail go meet ah kow to take kbox card and prepaid card. then me and grace go hougang mall slack. then saw caiyan at hougang mac. hahas.finally saw her man . then go food court slack till they are back.then went back to plaza go kbox . then leonard keep calling and calling asking me want go meet them at kovan anot. and i keep repeating i cant . then blah blah . then he ask what time i end kbox. so at first i dont know mah i tot 3 hrs only so i say end at 5pm. then later 5pm++ they called and say i dua them . then they say they wait at kovan for hours for me. LOL. i never even say im going lor! . whatever then i think they go plaza play pool .la . hahas
then half way singing kbox the whole kbox blackout. hahas. shock me to death. lol . then all those song we choosen was auto delete. then yvonne was like ' HUH ' for so loud. cause the song she find for almost 1 hr . poor thing. then 7.30 pm vicky come meet us . then called leonard they all but never answer so we go mall slack at food court outside.then grace and von went home first. so we talk alot la. then gail have to go home so me and vicky go kovan mac slack. awhile jiu go home liao . then come home play computer awhile then jiejie and her bf jiu come back liao. then play with daren . lol . then my sis bf and daren lock my sis inside the cupboard. hahas. then she cannot come out.whatever . then she say she going to give me her v3x after she buy new phone . hahas =)

MONDAY

after come home from kovan . then play computer awhile then cant use le. irritating la my sis .come home nia everything cannot use just because those thing was in her room . then called vicky and something happen . was kinda sad la . cant sleep cause was like keep thinking WHY? and lots of things la. then called leonard and tell him what happen and ask him to help me ask. then he say nothing. then i go online awhile but its still the same . so 4.30am liao go bathe then come out saw a missed call from vicky so faster call back. so we talk and its was a misunderstanding . hahas!.glad to hear that. then talk till like 5am ++ and i got to go le. faster rush to blk 23 eat breakfast . then come home wait for the bus come then go off to malaysia. hahas. go there also boring la. at first thought can sleep at the bus cause i didnt get to sleep yet. hahas. but cant fall asleep.dont know why . then go there temple. then go shop awhile with me mum and spend more and 300rm . hahas. then go back bus my father was like shake head. hahas. then at the resturant damn funny la my parents they all . keep playing . zzz . then going back at the custom that time. got alot things to take what . then my father was like taking alot alot of thing my father say ' HELPING WIFE TO TAKE THINGS . IS WE GUYS DE RONG XING ' . then everyone laugh like fuck . lame . reach home at 10pm+ go online .then play computer . then sleep at 1am +

No comments: