Friday, December 15, 2006

sleep for more than 14 hrs like that . from 3am to 5pm .zzz then gail and grace came my house slack. then i continue nuan my bed .then sleeep wake up sleep wake up then they go off at 7 pm then i go sleep till like 8 like that faster bathe then walk to kovan mac meet vicky again. hahas. chat there slack then reach home at around 1am like that.then play computer .then chat with nerd awhile then 4am like that hungry then go kitchen see got what to eat. so i found a cold fried rice so wanted make it hot.AND I BURN MY FUCKING FINGER LA! ITS LIKE DAMN FUCKING PAIN! . AND TEAR MY FUCKING SKIN . AND NOW MY FUCKING FINGER IS SWOLLEN! AND CANNOT FUCKING MOVE! AND I CANT FUCKING PLAY MAPLE ALREADY AND ALSO NOT OTHERS FUCKING GAME AS WELL!! AND I FUCKING DONT KNOW HOW AM I GOING TO SLEEP LATER. AND HOW AM I FUCKING SUPPOSE TO BATHE LATER!! FUCKING IRRTATING LA!

THURSDAY

wake up at 10am wake gail up . then 11+ she came my house watch tv till like going 2pm so we go mall walk walk eat yakun then go rachel house play with pink pink.at first i tot was small dog then nvm . then i went in the house rachel say will jump on people want.so nvm cos small dog what.then later pink pink run out .i ji tao screm and run back to the door. then the dog come toward me i was like shouting for help . lol .but actually quite friendly la . then go rachel house play com blah blah later dickson came. then around 8 walk with gail to her house opp buy thing then take bus home eat watch tv play com.

No comments: