Sunday, September 17, 2006

wake up at 5 plus . then go play maple . then around 8 plus like that i go serangoon garden meet victoria. go there slack slack. then talk talk then eat eat.eat prata . sian . theres nothing that we couldn't talk about . confirm got subject lets us talk .LOL .anyway around 10 plus like that go home.then watch tv in my parents room .cause my father in my room . and ya. i whole day never talk to them le. i know i was wrong to scold my father. i know those word i say hurt you all.but i was damn angry . i know daren still young. but like everything was like my fault . either david ke hui daren . when i play with them . they fall down or knock anything and cry . and its was my fault again . i know i never take care of them well but also no need say untill like i push them fall down right . nevermind . im just that useless. i got no brain im stupid . i always being used. im tired. really tired.yesterday when my mother was washing my brain . i really feel like killing myself. what for still live in this world when i treat my parents so bad. what for still live in this world when my parents say they regretted giving birth to me .
what for still live in this world when my parents say if they know i become like this they rather abort the child. what for still live in this world when i can even scold my father "kanina" when he was the one that buy milk when im small buy shirt computer handphone food and everythings that i want . i feel so useless. never earn money for them still want scold him .

No comments: