Tuesday, September 19, 2006

TODAY -
hmm . in school nothing happen la. during chinese lesson.our teacher come back liao =) then she say the relief teacher say we pon half an hour de class.cork lor.we whole day stay in class and play . then i sibei dulan then shout back.then teacher was really damn angry la.she take off for a week only. then come back sibei dulan . when she not around. relief teacher give us three exam in different day . then out of 28 people only 14 people do the composition. of cos im one of them . lol cause i dont know how to do .then another test is the comprehension . alot people all blank . -.- anw teacher was reallu sad la.cause we didnt care for out work when 10 more days to EOY.
then me yvonne rachel and gail make her gail .so sad. feel so guilty . anyway . after school actually want go watch ghost show de.but yesterday i just quarrel with gail . bu ke neng ask me go gail house watch want what .abit weird lor . anyway first time quarrel with people untill so jia lat. then we go plaza first.cause yvonne want buy maple card.then stand there decide where to go. then later gail ask rachel want go anot. blah blah blah with those not happy language. then of cause rachel also not really happy. so they quarrel .and gail dulan and went home.then we go hougang mall pei rachel eat.then i also buy maple card.yvonne lend me money. then went home after that.then watch dating a vampire with daniel.was damn boring la that show . lame lor. not funny and not scary. then sleep awhile then wake up .then i go change my maple hair.OH MAN. sucks lor. walao . make me so xia suay to play maple . anw i want go change it again . i dont like! anyway was really sad la. three days never talk to my father le. and whole day never talk to gail . nowadays i think i really damn hot temper la. keep quarreling with people . even in maple .


MONDAY-
erm still havent talk to my father. went to school then after sitting down for a long time then my leg was numb. then walking back to class at the staircase there. then i think my leg sudden go weak .then i was about to fall down . my head go bang onto someone butt and sit on the floor . and its really blur la. LOL .its like so funny la.and i dont know who is that.and i jam the whole traffic LOL. then everyone behind me laugh at me -.- . some say i like cow , some say i havent wake up . and blah . then in class rachel and gail quarrel cause of some bo liao thing la.what gail scold rachel kpkb then rachel say back at least i go bei bu go kao . then blah then gail dulan .i dont really know what happen la cause i was sleeping.then after school went to hougang mall wanted to rent some ghost show de. but need IC so everyone go home change first.then go rachel house watch , the eye really scary la and sad.then gail and grace sit on the floor with one blanket like husband and wife(back view) then me and rachel lay down on the bed like les like that.then got one part then we were like scream like hell .LOL .then awhile later yvonne and rachel getting sleepy so they never really watch la.lame lor.then around 7 like that we go home. then was about to go home. gail recieved some call .and give me that kind of look . then she come dulan me and walk away . then she come say me ask me why i go ask daniel.and please before we go rent the CD i already told her what i asked liao lor. and she still can come laugh with me . then now recieve call nia. then come say me. then quarrel with her .then went home.

No comments: