Saturday, September 16, 2006

wake up at 3 plus .then go do my art awhile.then go watch tv.then me and daniel playing with darren.then later daren accidentally fall down.then he cried.then i hug him and sayang him.then my father came in jiu si shout at me and scold me when i did nothing.then i was damn angry. then without thinking.the kanina came out of my mouth.i know i was in wrong liao.but . . then my father ask me go out la.dont come back.then i really walking out.then my mother stop me. then nevermind.then play computer.half way my mother came in my room and scold me.this and that and say regretted giving birth to me .and all those shit. and blah blah.then continue play maple. PQ with caiyan and weijian again =) then later got quarrel.cause yvonne saw the guy that day defame him de.then we go scold him and blah blah.then he say she is girl.then i ask her call my handphone let me scold. then she really call
then the conversationg goes like this .DAMN FUNNY
me : hello
the girl: hello
me: wah you really call in ar .hahaha
(then the girl kup , then i ask her call again)
me: oi why you go defame my friend)
the girl : cause got 35 k mah
me : then people give you money
ask you go eat shit then you go la.
the girl : ya i will
me : then you dont know how to go sell your body
(then i anyhow scold her)
(then she kup the phone again)
(then caiyan call me)
(then she call back again . so conference.this time is her jiejie)
anyway i not quite remember about the conversation about
her jiejie caiyan and me la.but i know is damn funny la
give us tu untill bo wei gong then kup again.
then we go PQ again . then later conference with weijian and caiyan
then vicky call in then conference and PQ together.LOL
then the weijian you talk to him on the phone he reply in maple.weird.
then talk alot corrk and bull alot shit. then conference untill 6.40 like that
then all tired go sleep le. and now i also want go sleep le =x

No comments: