Wednesday, September 06, 2006

lol.then at night play maple got the stupid tai ji. then on phone talk.i thought will be quarreling like hell but end up everyone become friend.LOL.then after that its around 5am plus le.then caiyan ask me call her talk.then chat awhile then my sis sudden come home make cake.lol.then talk to caiyan like aroun 7 am plus then i go sleep le . then wait up at around 4 plus . then play maple awhile then daniel come my house. then later we go ben ben house play dota.=) then soon bian borrow his CD.then the dog so fierce lor. . but cute.LOL . then around 11 like that me and daniel leave the house then decided to walk back home.we from his house walk to compass then walk untill a very quiet and cooling place.then the moon so big.then daniel sudden lie on the floor in the middle of no where.LOL.he lie down watch the moon and stars.is like beside the road lor.LOL.then he ask me lie down also.but i never i sit down.really very nice la.then we walk to 401 de 7eleven then daniel eat magiee mee i buy drink.then walk back home and reach home at around 12plus.then go home wait for daniel to install the dota. install so long untill i fall asleep. LOL.then i wake up he still playing then give me all the reason just to let him play . cause he sudden saw leonard inside.then wan to play with him . then end up i 7 plus wake up then he go sleep then now my turn to play .LOL . but i dunno how to play .sian .keep dying and kana scolded noob.sad lor . nobody want teach me =x

No comments: