Thursday, September 07, 2006

sian . .then play dota untill 11pm like that daniel wake up then pass to him again then i continue sleep again.sleep untill 3pm like that daniel wake me up cause dunno who call me la.then i continue sleep then awhile more wake up myself.then watching daniel play dota.then soon bian teach me awhile.then play with leonard.LOL. then i got the first blood weets~.dota is so fun when you know how to play.i now still learning in progress.=) then 4 like that gail grace shirley came my house play mahjong.then while playing i show them the outsiders.LOL.so nice untill no one concentrade on mahjong. then 7 like that we went to hougang mall. then me gail grace go play the metrorite.so scary lor.some more i jus eat. then go in.so much pressure. cant even lift up my hand or turn my head to other side or even shout out loud. so scary then come out that time cannot walk properly.then make me feel like vomiting . then saw caiyan there then talk awhile then we go find my CD the outsiders2 but all sold out.sad lor.then went to roof top and slack.then we go plank call my lao da. then ask gail talk with horny and sexy voice.like suducing him like that.but then end up cannot make it then daniel pick up the phone and say.HELLOS SIMI TAI JI.WA SI ROJAK LA! . lol then after that wanted plank call the dota people(lan jiao lang) lose in dota then still scold ppl noob.still jio daniel call him say what 1v1 . LOL . keep kana killed by daniel so many times still want his face.then we save is number going plank call him when we free =) then 9 plus like that me and daniel go home . then ben ben at my hosue.then ask him lend us CD one more day .=) then now daniel and eugene sleeping and my turn to dota.but nobody beside me and teach me =x keep dying =x ard 2 plus vicky call me .then talk awhile then dota again .bored

No comments: