Tuesday, September 05, 2006

'last night never sleep . rewatch the outsiders while playing maple . lvled yeah! then watch the show and make me cry like fuck . so sad lor . then watch untill 8am like that rachel call me . then when i call back she off her phone then nvm thought she sleeping accidentally call me.then awhile later yvonne call me.i still thought what thing important how come everyone wake up so early.then later yvonne say need go school for chinese oral .and i havent even sleep yet lor .LOL .then faster rush out.then go school . while reading the oral then my eyes going close.then goign fall asleep like that.then when teacher ask a questiong i answer back a sentence or just a word.then teacher say this is not oral . then blah blah .then some sentence got chinese plus english de .LOL .cause some word i dont know how to say in chinese.anyway teacher understand can le =x then after oral . faster rush home to sleep . then around 4 plus like that my mother come irritated me up again.ask me go do dunno what wedcam . so bo liao lor .then watch the outsiders again . make me cry even more. so sad . i want go buy the outsiders 2 le =x . chiong maple again .

No comments: