Sunday, August 27, 2006

last night talk to caiyan . then she come train me untill 45% . then go sleep. then early in the morning .eugene play maple then on the maple music untill so loud.then later daniel came.keep irritated me.ask me wake up help him do his mp3 .irritating lor . then actually wanted go net force learn to play dota with eugene and daniel de.then daniel dunwan go.then i never go le. but in the end later he go there himself. -.- anw nvm la . go there also so paiseh . so many people look at you play .somemore i still dunno how to play .a noob still.so paiseh . then chiong at home chiong maple . only train 10% . dunno when then can lvled.sian .then went to sleep . untill 8 plus .victoria call me.and wake me up . then found out two missed call from daniel .lol . nobody at my hse .he got no key come in.lol. wait outside till i wake up and open the door for him.lol then went to kovan with him go basamalam shop and buy something to eat.then go void deck slack aawhile then take bus home . bored.tml still got school .

No comments: