Saturday, August 26, 2006

sian . havent train my maple yet .
afternoon gail and grace came my house
just to play with the hamster. =x
then slack awhile . then we go my house there
de pet shop see see.then so many nice cage.
make me feel like buying all. lols.
then around 7 like that .gail and grace
go home.then MY FATHER STRIKE 4D .2ND prize.weets~
get only $50 from my lao bu .she still say what
"if really your hamster bring me luck . i strike more 4d
i will buy alot of things for them" in hokkien of cause.sian lor
she everytime say that. 2 years ago say she strike 4d buy me new hp
but untill now still havent strike .cause she wont strike de.
only my father will .somemore my father sibei mao de.dont bare to
take out money de.lol.anw . ya then went to chomp chomp there de
restuarant makan . then went go bath . then go net force with
daniel and eugene.lol. then eugene teach me dota.SO FUN .
i think i gonna addicted to dota if i know how to play .
lols . then went home after that.bored. I WANT PLAY DOTA!

No comments: