Monday, August 28, 2006

last night talk to caiyan untill 2.30am . make me cannot wake up in the morning.
almost late.lucky i ask vicky wake me up.but still cannot make it . miss the bus .
ask my papa bring me go . then today our math teacher so dulan . fierce.keep shouting.LOL
anw he is good la. tolerate us for so long .anyway ya . then during chinese lesson . i sleep in class for whole lesson then half way teacher say ok you stay back for recess and sleep in class from 10am to 10.30am.then it ok with me so i continue sleep.then gail infront keep talking and talking so noisy . then recess time teacher bring us to office outside sit.bluff ppl de still say in class . then outside office ask me sleep .ask me why dont want sleep liao .then i say no table no good to sleep . then she lan lan walk away . LOL! funny la.then go toilet or where also follow . then ask us go buy food come up eat.then ong cheng cheng wanted catch us de.in the end lan lan cause got teacher permission.then come catch our name tag . bo liao . must catch one thing then happy . anw . I WANT LEARN DOTA! anw wei liang good la . write whole page of paper for dota .ask me learn from there . LOL . then after school . go home . ask daniel go borrow from his friend dota. then want kup money with daniel to buy the CD and teach me. he will pay 1/4 and i'll pay 3/4 if buy .lol .then train awhile .then i go sleep .untill 7 plus train again . then now still talking to rachel and caiyan . sian!

No comments: