Tuesday, December 04, 2007

hmmm. huiqi come my house at around 2+pm. after i prepare we bus to serangoon central.slack at the mac and wait for gail they all to call.wait untill 4+pm then meet them at serangoon mrt.train to plaza sing. walk to cathay and check for the free ticket timing.but the ticket only take effect after next week.so we walk to plaza sing and buy ticket for the tattooist.and because grace birthday havent over she cant buy the ticket.so i go take ic from my sister and go back buy ticket.then we go down slack untill 7pm like that then we go buy pop corn, ben& jerry and go for the movie. was damn scary . abit dont understand. so after movie we train back to hougang. all went home left me and gail.slack and chat.then buy chicken back home to eat. reach home around 11+pm. then my mother and daren come towards me asking what i bought.so i say chicken.then my mother take and try.then daren was like ' i also want i very hungry ' damn cute.lol.then ya online and stuff then conference with rachel ahjie and yvonne.and i went to sleep early around 3+am

No comments: