Friday, October 12, 2007

sleep untill 4+pm wake up. huiqi gail came my house first.then wait for my father to come home with sotong. then me huiqi and rachel do the packing.lol.damn funny.so haha. people will get it tmr =) so around 7+pm walk to samuel quah house for her birthday party.many many people was there. sit slack dicuss untill 10+pm and went home. talk to ahseng then ahjie and rachel called.conference. then bowen called in too but hang up after awhile.
then talk untill 5+am then went to sleep

and i get to know something. make me feel so sad? angry?dissapointed ? all along i didnt know i'm this kind of person to you. ya i know my attitude sucks. you just dont know me well. please, i hate myself for doing so much, crying so much for a guy like you, that done so much for you yet i'm this kind of person to you. its okay. maybe i'm not good enough. just feeling very dissapointed.

No comments: