Thursday, October 11, 2007

after talking to ahseng then changed and go hougang mall meet huiqi and rachel.i wear untill damn lok kok! damn!! eat breakfast and went home after that while they two go for training.reach home bathe and sleep.wake up at 3+pm by leonard.so prepared and go hougang mall meet him shawn and hong yee.shop for bbq thing.buy lots of thing.lol. gail came and went to my house and put those thing.and my parent tot shawn was my boyfriend -.-. so after put things we bus to kovan and meet up with huiqi and rachel.eat at kfc and go mac and slack.untill 9+pm and go home. reach home b athe watch tv and talk to my aunties. my cousin is giving birth soon.lol.love talking to them. then conference with the same old people untill 2am+. all hang up the phone. awhile later more ahjie called.so talk to him. then ahshun call in after that. talk untill 3+am. then on the way to sleep then recieved ahseng called.so talk to him untill 5+am. and sleep.

No comments: