Friday, July 06, 2007

sleep untill so nice .then around 3+am. kumar called. i ask him why call me at this time.and he still can answer me say he want disturb me one. then talk to him awhile.very very tired.so i go sleep.go school. we go to clementi ITE.on the way there.in the bus jason yap was such a joker. make us laugh like fuck.all the silly action from him.haha.the ite not bad la. the lesson not so boring.the teacher down there keep giving us sweet to eat.then recess have macdonlad.chat awhile .then go for tourism class.then the teacher.damn funny. i love the way she teach.entertaning.laugh for the whole lesson.so around 3+pm go back hougang.teacher drop us at gail bus stop. take bus home. bathe and sleep. wake up at 7+pm .leonard asked me go drink.kumar ask me go hougang ave 8 find him and dalton they all to slack.huiqi ask me go hougang mall/plaza with rachel. so in the end leonard aeroplane me. didnt go drink in the end. so i around 8+pm go hougang mall aijisen find huiqi and rachel. wait for them to finish their food. finna and sheila came. slack awhile. then me rachel and huiqi go plaza. saw kumar dalton ah hong they all. go up plaza together. again kana disturb by them.play pool with huiqi.she went off after that.then play pool with rachel. kumar say dalton wan play pool with me. then wait for yixian and yvonne to come. rachel went off.slack around.go joe's corner to eat. august came to borrow $ 10 from me and yvonne. go up plaza pei yvonne use computer.then around 12.30am like that walk home from plaza. bathe and use computer.
and just now in k pool kumar say dalton want play pool with me.ask me go play with him.
and i thought he just jisiao me . make me shy or whatever.
then just found out that is really dalton that want to play pool with me. how lame.

No comments: