Thursday, July 05, 2007

have a very very scary dream. bad nightmare. scare untill when its time to wake up i dont dare to get out of my bed. untill the sun is up then i dare to get up.prepared and everything.saw dickson chua at bus stop.the handsome one.LOL he just missed his bus.and he was late so he offered to long bang me to school. i said that i can wait for another bus but he insist on sending me to school.haha.how nice.drop at plaza .go school , keep telling them that got handsome send me to school.haha.they all got irritated.whatever. now i only study for math..ahaha. give up on SS history chemistry and physis.haha.so most of the lesson dont have to study. art is giving me so much stress. no much time left for art.how stressful. after school go 805 eat.after eating go home . bathe play computer. and kumar called.talk to him then changed and everything.dont really feel like going out.but shirley want go out so me and huiqi go entertain her.haha.huiqi cousin drove her to my house here. she called me say she is behind my house.and i didnt know her cousin drive ferrari and i didnt know her cousin intending to send us to plaza.and SHE DIDNT TELL ME!. so i ask her come my house. then she meet me already then tell me her cousin want send us.omg.how sad. we bus to plaza.meet shirley then we walk to mall to gelare and eat waffle ice cream. after that we go plaza play pool then go joe's corner and pei shirley and eat. junxing desmond toh and junxing girlfriend come join us. rachel came too.desmond ask why i nowadays dont want talk to him.aha. i also dont know? crap alot of jokes. all saying lame jokes.laugh like shit.after that go up to plaza again. saw kumar keep disturbing me with dalton.how irritating.then ah hong ask if the one he msging is me? then ya. so paiseh la. walao. make myself paiseh only. aha. there's something on. should not mention. play pool again. then go kopitiam with caiyan awhile then play pool again. how boring.then go mall buy shilin. huiqi went home.msg kumar and kp him for disturbing me and dalton and he tot i angry.lol i'm not so petty.then me and rachel go back plaza find yixian and pepper john they all.john is another joker.aha,slack awhile and walk home at 10+pm ..kumar is so irritating.keep spreading around me and dalton. saturday he ask me to drink. he say he going to ask dalton along. then ask me wan go anot.so i say okay lor.that day then see first.then he untill like as if dalton go then i want to go.wth.whatever. going to study soon. haha.and i mean really study. bye

No comments: