Friday, June 01, 2007

didnt go school today. must go school for the whole next week already.is a MUST! meet huiqi and rachel at hougang ktv at 3.30pm. sing yixian and vicky came.feel so much like crying. but didnt. after ktv keep asking people pei me go ahboy pub but gail cannot. then ahboy change outlet so we cant go in. so go my house i take spare cloths.if got go pub then i'll change it. go plaza meet gail and yvonne there. actually going daryl house with kumar pikachu they all to drink. but kumar say change it to tmr already. and i so much feel like drinking. keep asking around plaza see who want bring me and yixian go pub.tell bob also then he say he going tell caiyan that i want go pub. so i say 'say la i also not scare.' then he really tell caiyan. and i thought caiyan will scold me. then he shouted my name and say he other day bring me go. ahah! ah john also helping me find place. they say other day bring me go because today they not really free. how sad. ah john is so irritating la. keep disturb me. say he know my exboyfriend. and i thought he really know. then everytime will say lekhan here and there. walao. even my testimonial is flooded with him and yixian about what lek han. play pool eat suki sushi and touch screen. go home at around 12am like that.

No comments: