Thursday, May 31, 2007

today is tuesday. suppose to go out with ah boy. but he still didnt wake up. so around 3pm plus 136 to leonard house. daniel was there too.so long never hang out with them already. go there eat and chat awhile and i go hougang plaza meet huiqi and rachel. play pool slack talk eat drink and play touch screen.lol. so around 7 plus . ah boy wake up. but not meeting as he got to go work. and slack at plaza still. left me and huiqi. leonard daniel and xingjie came plaza play pool too. go find them awhile then walk home. now conferencing with rachel yvonne gail huiqi. i'm so confused. friends starting to say how cb im for what i'm doing . nobody actually understand.



WEDNESDAY



around 1 pm go gail house meet her . huiqi came too. slack awhile. then we saw her self potrait. LOL. she draw herself. damn funy. me and huiqi laugh like crazy. lol then they help me something. so after that we go MRT meet vicky and we train to cineleisure to watch the Pirates of the Caribbean. before the movie start we go eat long john. then after movie we mrt to tanjong pagar to pass ah boy things. then we mrt back to hougang . go plaza play touch screen. slack awhile .

then around 10pm plus i 136 to ice pub to meet yvonne babyxinyi and her friends. then i just reach there baby and yvonne go other place put me and her friends which i don't even know together. i don't intend to drink then the keith keep asking me to drink so okay lor. then still have to bluff them say i 18 years old from simei ITE same class with yvonne. lol . then keith and shalyn go buy thing. left me and that guy in the pub.then he keep asking me about ite. make me speechless.walao.then they all come back. drink and slack awhile. keith call 18 bottles of breezer for we girls. i drink 3 bottles of that and one cup of beer.

then around 12am plus ah boy finally come to rescue me. LOL. then he fetch me with his bike to yishun dam to meet up with his friends.slack there awhile . then that idiotic ahboy. take out the big lollipop that i gave him , and show off to his friends. walao. make me so shy ! then awhile later then go rounding with his friends . a total of 9 bikes together. they was so noisy. keep vroommm here and there and was like speeding. then ah boy go so fast untill like flying like that. we go untill puggol end. lOL! i keep wanting to go puggol end. and i keep asking my friends to go puggol end as i never go there before. and now ah boy is the first to bring me there. go there dont know do what? awhile only then go petrol sation then to thomsom prata shop.some of his friends was missing while on the way there . they kana road block and meet us at the prata shop. didnt eat. so after that ah boy send me home.reach home at around 4am plus. bathe talk to vicky awhile and sleep.

TUESDAY

morning 5.45am suppose to meet huiqi rachel gail and shirley at kovan mac to eat macdonald breakfast. but nobody wake up. so continue sleep untill around 8am like that bathed and meet huiqi and gail at hougang mall mac. eat breakfast.and we skip our lesson. lol. then after breakfast we bus to hougang ave 8. wanted to go frankie house and give him a surprise. then reach there he never answer phone . call his house his mother say he just sleep. so we cab back to hougang plaza. play touch screen spend alot money there.spend the rest of my money there.lol go back school for art.go library with gail to find research. at there chat alot . was kinda sad at that time as he didnt reply my msg. as in he don't even bother to reply. and he's treating so cold towards me. after art we go hougang mall eat. then go plaza play touch screen. then suddenly huiqi show me a msg. and she cried. i see her cry i also cry . feel so sad. frankie break with her. slack at toilet. everyone was like feeling so down. huibing and gail come back plaza find us. go home change and meet huibing and huiqi at her house downstair walk to hougang mall and buy stuff for ahboy. then go plaza slack eat play pool and touch screen. there's nothing else we can do beside all this. huibing and huiqi left early. so me gail and yvonne go hougang mall. shop something for ah boy again. after buying , father call ask me go down harvey norman to see. he buy laptop. LOL!. then i go home with them . go home they try to fix the wireless internet but cant! dont know why. do stuff and blah blah. and go sleep.

MONDAY

don't actually remember wat i do. go plaza play touch screen. lol. now we don't play diamond eleven . so waste of money. keep playing words hunt with pikachu huiqi and liting. got the first. aha!

AND i think this is the day that caiyan slap me! walao! and i almost cry! i say ' how can you slap me ? ! ' and my eyes full with tears. lol . then he hug me ask me dont cry and say sorry ' lol . he actually accidentally wan.
nevermind. i'm so understanding and i don't blame him.
because he was telling story and he actually say the word ' slack ' but i heard it as ' sex' then i'm like HUH!? sex!!?? then i think he wanted beat me of what then accidentally slapped me!!. soso sad la .. lOL.

No comments: