Monday, January 22, 2007

today morning at busstop saw daryl . then 119 came all holy studen went up the bus but left me and daryl so i ask him why never go up . then he ask back so i say i meeting gail so never take 119 then he say sure late this and that.in the end me and gail late for school then saw daryl there also. hahas . laugh at him. lOL. so neo also late. we four run together. and run fucking big round cause we dont want run on the grass later dirty our school shoes.
school was normal la. during math lesson me and weiliang keep jisiao gail only. LOL. and today i fucking talkative . talk untill krishnah and miss chia cant stand me . LOL . so after school go home bathe and meet gail grace rachel at hougang mall go eat.then wait for yixian came then go long john with jia luo ah bee weiliang pei them eat.then yvonne come so we take away KFC and walk to yixian house. eat slack play there then wait for her family back and cut cake. ice cream cake. siao siao. then around 8 plus we go plaza find weiliang jia luo august daryl ahbee and lots more . then at there see them play lan . yvonne grace rachel go first so me and yixian stay till like 11pm and all of us went home.damn sad la. like everyone around me leaving already .

SUNDAY
wanted go shop for new year stuff but almost everyone busy today . so never go . gail come my house. awhile then we go hougang mall eat slack and around 3 pm plus we two went to KTV and sing till crazy . then rachel come join us. so end at 6.30pm . so me and gail pei rachel walk home. but only till plaza there nia. cause i go meet leonard mervyn daniel huiling serena they all for awhile then me and gail go mall slack already. then buy ice cream and sit at mac with pikachu . talk cork awhile then around 8pm like that gail think that her mother coming to find her so we faster went off but half way her mother really came. scare me la. then i faster walk away and go home.

No comments: