Saturday, January 20, 2007

meet gail at hougang interchange at 2pm then we go salon find grace and rachel awhile as they at reborning their hair . so ah kow reach hougang mall me and gail go meet him . pei them go long john eat saw samuals they all there also. lol after eating go outside pei ah kow smoke. saw huiling serena and their friend. LOL . then go MRT there wait for yixian . we wait for her for like fucking 1 1/2 hour. so all of us was not really happy la. take 80 to bugis . actually wanted watch movie but gail have to reach home at 7 and all the movie start at either 6.30 or later . so we went shopping then me and yixian walk our way at eadge saw cheeling with her friend. have a chat then we go back topshop meet gail and ahkow and take 80 back and i went home first then they go plaza . so reach home online awhile . was actually going mervyn house meet them but last min my mother ask me if i want go shopping anot . so OKAY LA . then got no choose got to aeroplane them . sorry . LOL . then me my mother zhu mei mei ah agnes ah hua ah xim aunties. go the joo chiat there. then go bugis street shop. mother buy me 5 shirt 1 belt and a pair of slipper and some of the shirt i dont really like the design la but my mother like and she force me to buy . so nevermind . after shopping went eat KFC . then around going to 12 pm and went home .talk to gail . and victoria called . hahas . ya finally. back to normal . =)

oh ya and whenever me leonard they all go eat KFC . each of us need AT LEAST 10 packet of chilli . so whoever serve us will be thinking that we are tan xin . take so much .

No comments: