Monday, January 08, 2007

go school still the same. almost all the subject got three teacher la. this is lame .ya. so after school me and gail faster rush out of school meet ahkow. and they two pei me walk to popular to meet leonard and they go liao. hahas. so meet leonard weibin they all. and he sound so weak and sick la. like no strenght to talk. guess what? he faint 3 times in school today! cause he go play blackout! damn stupid please. and the third time nobody was holding him and he just fall on the flour and knock his head like that . and its very dangerous okay. can just die and never wake up . whatever so walk around hougang mall area and go see my laptop. hahas! and he ask me buy laptop already bring go his house and play dota together. whatever so about to walk out hougang mall saw huiling catherine they all . so follow them to POSB and pass them things and me and leonard go rivervale plaza KFC eat. i treat him. birthday treat . and around 4 pm plus we went home . cause he very weak la like can faint anytime. come home bathe and went out with my parents . and sleep till now.

No comments: