Sunday, January 07, 2007

actually wanted go find leonard they all. but they at mervyn house. ask leonard they at there do what then he say ' pia miang eat pia miang play ' lame la. then never go liao . ask them want go out? but he never call back . so stay at home whole day . 8pm plus go ikea with my mother and ah kang uncle . at there shop for my sis room furniture. till 10 plus . then go back fetch zhu mei mei then go chomp chomp eat.

picture of my mother ! hahas
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Dont see my mother like that hor.
she got go chiong want hor. siao siao . hahas!!

go home at 12plus . and my parents now looking for me a laptop. wahahaha. finding for offer.
AND 3 MORE DAYS TO LEONARD KOH BIRTHDAY! hahas!
keep asking me for a big present. ....

SATURDAY

stay at home and play maple!

No comments: