Monday, October 09, 2006

wake up go school for math paper 1 and chemistry. math paper can say quite easy la .LOL but chemistry real suck ! i did at least study abit about the special ions in the end also neevr come out! and worst thing is i dont even understand a single question. section A (MCQ) all anyhow want . dont even know what they talking . english so chim ! then section B i only do like 1 question then another questiong copy peishan de then section C never do untill ! i do untill i fall asleep.lazy use my brain cells -.- then when MR lai came in . so i started talking to those who sit beside me . cannot never talk for the whole maple. MR lai very good . even i turn back see pei shan paper he saw also never do anything just keep quiet . then after school wanna go play de. then at school outside deciding going where then started fighting with gail again . and this time is really serious . the worst thing is that she punch me slap me till my lips bleed and i never dulan her and never beat her back then in the end is that she come dulan me .and the reason she dulan is that she say she concern me also cannot meh . dots lor i also never do anything is just that she punch me of cause i push her away la. then she come toward me of cause i will think that she want continue beat me la . so i push her away and grab her hand then she slap me again. then started screaming at each other.she keep saying I CONCERN YOU CANNOT MEH! then i keep saying I ALSO NEVER DO WHAT .ALSO NEVER DO ANYTHING THEN NOW YOU WANT DO WHAT . keep repeating untill i sian zzzzzzzzz . then went home after that then sleep play maple .

No comments: