Sunday, October 08, 2006

early in the morning then eugene and daniel so noisy . then make me keep waking up. this few days keep dreaming about almost the same things . things that could be happen in real . the dream feel so real . and i can sense that it going to happen soon . its like an nightmare to me . although theres nothing about those ' dirty ' things but i feel so scare . dont know why also . yesterday i also feel this way . wake up keep thinking about it . wanna go out but nobody want go out with me . but luckily today i got kak ki . gail shirley grace 1 plus came my house meet me . then while we going off i suddenly think of the spicy ice cream i brought yesterday . then i take one mouth and run to gail give her eat.she was so enjoy when behind abit weird weird then i tell her is chilli ice cream somemore she hate chilli the most then she come beat me then blah blah .then went to blk 15 and study but i go there do nothing.then suddenly talk about past . make me so HOT! then nevermind then slack untill around 8 plus then come home . then watch tv . then i ask my mother if i can ton at my birthday anot then she say the most 3am plus then i ask for later then she say she consider . =] at least still got chance i thought she will just say NO! ahas. then my sister come back say want come back stay and all shit la then make me cry cause like not fair lor .she want come back then come back still want my scv which got channel 55 . then computer also hers . then i have to go sleep with maid . then like take it as hotel lor . want come back then come back . then i suddenly feel so sick . feel so cold . then 12 plus i found out one of my hamster die! so scare . feel so guilty lor . lke make the hamster suffer . almost cried but never . then tml want give to rachel another hamster le.cannot afford to see two hamster die . hais headache ar

No comments: