Monday, September 11, 2006

hmmm . never sleep last night.then play maple untill 6 am plus.then when my father wake up and came in my room.i faster close the maple and fake fake lay on my bed fake sleep.LOL.then go school.then sleeping all the while.then after school me and rachel go hougang mall eat eat buy thing then go home.actually want change then go out again de.but then i too tired so i fall asleep.and when i wake up i saw gail grace and shirley in my room.i was totally shocked!.then i tell you walao.how come you all here.scared me.then they say they tell me.then still say i still got talk to them.blah blah blah.wtf?i was like sleeping all the while.then nevermind.LOL.then i was really tired so i continue sleep.then they take my the outsiders 2 and watch .while daniel playing dota.then later eugene came in my room.then i never see properly mah.then my mother yesterday also say today bring daren back so i thought i heard daren voice then i shout DAREN! .then all say i crazy.then nevermind i continue sleep.then later gail grace and shirley went off.then i say wah you all come here watch me sleeping only ar.LOL.then dont know what i talking la.then later yvonne call me ask me go maple defame people,scold people.then i go there.then see no one.and i died there.sian.then i use level 63 lighting go there.actually wanted play ks with them ask them for mp pot de.then since they so like to quarrel with people.so i go say rachel come ks me.so i started scolding her.then ask where want.then i say i hougang then yvonne also say hougang.then i ask them call me.i give my new number cause they not sure my new number mah. then later talk and talk then yvonne give her number so i call and tell them is me=x .LOL.so train my maple again . then weijian want see my friendster.so we exchange.then OMG he look so like small kids la.LOL. anw.then conference with rachel and weijian.then in the phone all slient.cause weijian very idiot.you talk to him on the phone he reply in maple.so is like rachel dont understand what we talking about.so around 12 plus like that put down le.and now i going sleep le.BYEBYE!

No comments: