Tuesday, September 12, 2006

ermmm. today almost late for school . and today i saw your wallet.then saw you and her de neoprints.feeling quite sad la.during history that time.cause faith and joy need mix class mah.then nabeelah from next class come out class.and thaddeus always say nabeelah=nabei lah.LOL then jus now while thaddeus scolding leroy.nabei lah then nabeelah gone crazy and shout.YOU MESS WITH THE WRONG PERSON.and blah blah blah.then she push the table then throw her bag on the floor and call water down.fierce car.LOL then after school gail go my house pei me change then go to net force there take picture of something that to do with my art final piece.so then after that went to gail house pei her .then i wait downstair for her.so i meet agnes at gail house downstair.then later we three walk to hougang mall.to do art.then draw so long and only draw 6 sources.NOT BAD la.lOL.then later me rachel yvonne yixian daniel sia go to kovan pei yi xian buy shirt.then go net force meet ah kow and shawn.then slack there awhile then 9 plus like that go home.then play maple again.and PQ with weijian. then later my jiejie came back.and everyone got quarrel.cause my jiejie want open shop with her friend and my mother dont allow.my mother say if want open she open herself.dont share with her friends.later got friendship problem and blahblah.then i tell my moter say if this year retain i dont want study le.and they never say a words.weets..anw.ya then pq with wei jian untill 1 plus and now i going off to sleep.if not tml cannot wake up.i die.jay chou song is nice =)

No comments: