Tuesday, August 22, 2006

weets.so happy MY MAPLE FINALLY LVLED! yesterday PQ with august still say want pq untill morning.already say liao.then first PQ nia.half way inside the PQ. he sudden offline never even say byebye. anw today in school fun la.LOL .physis quiz get 1st.somemore the first to do finish with all answer correcct.so happy.then everyone come boo me.then get two chocolate bar.then everyone come por me make me so shy =x .LOL.actually whole class wanted to run ss lesson de. but all ready to walk out of the class that time MR JAFA CAME! then sian cant run liao. anw after school grace shirley gail come my house.then go my house behind de block slack.then suddenly talk about ghost story.so scary somemore the wind so big . then i say something wrong.then they ask me dont say if not i will saw them.then im like HUH!? then i chua tio and i cried . so scary la.
then we go play ground play awhile.and something happen.wahaha. now think of it really make me laugh out loud.LOL . cause we were like playing the swing.then me and daniel ask gail sit on the swing and we say we play one game.then we turn and turn and turn. untill she cannot even touch the floor.then when we let go.SHE FELL DOWN! ahahahaha! . then is like her head touch the floor first then later slowly her butt touch the floor.then she was like upside down la.head on the floor leg high above.LOL.make me laugh like dont know what.then her leg still stuck on top.LOL.even her shoes , SOCK ALSO CAME OUT! wah.really laugh untill peng ar.ahahas.who ask her. in school keep laughing at me rachel valerie grace how we fall down.keep spreading to so many ppl.lols NOW FINALLY HER TURN MAN! wahaha.tml go school spread to whole world. lOL. then after that we went play color catching.play untill like children playing.machim so childish.anw is fun la also make me remember of childhood days . when im still primary school times.
should end here.
go chiong my maple!
my aims is 2days lvled once! hard task.

No comments: