Monday, August 21, 2006

suddenly i miss someone so much
go view my last year entries.
saw those entries when im crazy over you.feel so lame
lol . and those sweet memories with manfred they all at
upper court. make me miss so many ppl.
still got one more year to see their botak hair.LOL.
behave well and faster come out.

anw daniel so irritating.
i sleeping untill so nice.
then he come spoil it. keep disturbing me when im sleeping.
at first is put dont know what into my nose.
make me now having flu.so irritating.
then later he go wedcam rachel.
then come video when im sleeping
so fucked up lor.then keep beating my leg.ask me wake up.
somemore on the music untill so loud.
IRRITATING AR!want sleep also cannot sleep.

around 7 plus like that go kovan with my parents.
jus realise i long time never go out with them le.
finally today i got the mood to go out with them.
anyway is still so boring going out with them.
but the best things of going out with parents
is that EVERYTHING IS FREE! LOL .

No comments: