Sunday, December 25, 2005

yesterday . chrismas eve.hahas.then me gail yvonne meet at mall take thing and eat. then take alot.then got people follow us.then yvonne go pay all.hahas.then yvonne and gail go plaza take.then meet rachel at harmony park.then we take the ntuc trolley go everywhere we go.hahas.then we go hougang mac meet wei sen . take thing,then push the trolley back to harmony park.then 9am liao gail go home.then we go mall eat.then go town find pikachu they all.then fuck . they say at cineleisure.then we go there.say at heren .fuck.then we go there.they at taka.then we walk ourself.then wah . is like why so many people spray the snow at me lor. then we saw those people we know also also kana spray.lol.got one thing more funny is.got one guy walk pass me.spray on my face.i was like tio shock . then open my mouth stand there. then got another guy walk pass me .he Uturn and spray into my mouth.is like what the fuck.then i walk away.then we all go meet ben goh.then on the way to far at the ck tang there.got people kana beat up.and i saw almost everything.then got blood sia.then we go far east.then they at there play awhile.then take cad home.ben goh pay.hahas.good.

No comments: