Tuesday, December 20, 2005

talk to rachel till 3am like that.then wake up at 6.30 . fuck.need go school.then at hougang mac. saw jun xing jim . then sit there chit-chat . then pikachu also coming our school.hahas.then later we go in together. then august cannot go in . jamil ask him go home.then me and gail walking. then till half.jamil infront of me ask me qhy i wear slipper.then i say i havent buy shoes.hahas.then he ask me go home.don wan see my face fuck him.then me gail yvonne jim wee liang go plaza there wait for xian then go meet august then go mall food court.then pikachu also run out then kak wei also come out . then later they all go liao left me gail yvonne.then we go eat.then si hui xiao an they all come find us.then later go lower court . wei sen desmond they all come then victoria also come meet us.then me gail si hui victoria go compass point meet caiyan and xiao an. damn boring . then awhile me gail victoria go back mall slack . then go pcc . slack . damn boring.then later gail go home.left me and victoria. then we no money le . each of us left 60cent to take bus.then we go mall take thing and eat. then use the $1.20 but thing.then go lower slack . then my papa drive me and victoria home. thats all.boring?

No comments: