Saturday, August 27, 2005

today sian..need to go sch..then meet rachel..we tot late liao..then she ask me take cad..then reach sch walan..so fucking early can..waste money..then after sch wanna go expressway shout de.then dont no why go into pp..maybe find gail..haha..then saw xiao ting and eunice with some guy..then got one guy wanna take number from yi xian.then she dont wan give.then we go up..then the guy with his friend keep follow..then we run here and there..then run out of pp..then walk to expressway..we go there shout.shout untill cannot shout..then sit there chit-chat..then cry..then sit there chat until.6.30pm then take bus home..then sibei tired..reach home le..wanna sleep..then almost sleep.really very tired..then kumar rachel sandy msg me..then victoria and rachel call me..cannot sleep sia..normal day they never even msg me or call me..then today i really very tired all msg and call me.lolx..they gu yi wan or what..haha..now talking to gail and rachel.haha.

No comments: