Friday, August 26, 2005

sian,yesterday talk to kumar until.1.30 like that..sibei sian..then 6.45 wake up go sch..tired like hell..then sleep in sch.haha..very fun sia..me and neo help wei liang cut hair..halfway the teacher came in..then hav to stop.haha..then after sch go hougang mall eat magic wok..then eat eat talk talk about ghost..very scarly sia..then later gail say joke..then i was drinking water..then i pui ouy all the water some of the water even came out from my nose sia.then after that go gial hse play..then go home..then rachel ask me pei her go meet eunice and baby xin yi at hougang mall..then we late.haha..then go there quit scary la..baby xin yi suddenly ask me to be her god daughter.scare me..then ask rachel like eunice not..haha.take almost one hour..then slack at mall..until 9.45..then take bus home..sian..tml still must go back sch..hais.

No comments: