Sunday, August 21, 2005

jus came back from chalet.=] so fun..my cousin de bf wei rong de chalet.actually last min then people ask me go.leonard say got a bottle of beer..for me wan.but i already meet victoria at mall awahile.lame..then go mall then i take bus go..then she also go le.lame dunno meet for what.haha..then take 89 alone go chalet find them.hate to be alone.but bo pian.got to..then reached there.they swimming haha.then i cannot cos cannot t-shirt..then go back chalet actually wan take the bottle of beer wan.then wei rong go open then bo pian all share lor.haha..then need to pay $2 for lucky draw..got many thing sia.my jiejie pay for me.haha..then david got the first price..got 3 bottles of beer.then i take one bottle..drink.haha.then play 21 eat BBQ..11 plus take bus with daniel go home.haha..sian..

No comments: