Friday, May 22, 2009

Today meet up with only valen.
had breakfast at toast box:)not very nice la.I still prefer yakun.
After eating we went praying at the kuan yin ma temple and we were late for school!

Today school very fun. Had group work.and teacher gave each of us a character to sort of act on.
We had to interview some of the people that we were asked to.
like ask them ' you used to always keep pulling girls hair, how did you become a company manager? '
Then we have to another how create own story of how we changed our life.
Suting one super hilarious!! Nonsense too and fucking funny!! Haha
I didn't get to interview her.
But Heng gene told me about it. Totally LMAO man!!
Me DQ and him laugh like idiot like that . LOL !!
Heng gene story also super lame la!! All crap one!! LOL damn funny..


After school went to some kopitiam near bugis there together with liyan joycelynn hanif and cristalle .
And to national library for research of our presentation 1 .

Left at 4pm plus .the rest went home and I went taka to meet gail.
Wait for her wait untill my shoulder almost break!my laptop super heavy!
And While waiting I shop alone.eyed on a Nike tank top:).
So meet her has our dinner at MOS burger. Then shop around kinokuniya and home to sleep .

Woke up at 11plus. Cab down to woody and wait for fat to finish work.
Then eat supper at HANs :) and home.

I thought after my school starts I will down more on my meals! But now what. I eat 4 meals a day!! I want diet!! I'm getting fatter and fatter each day!!


Anw I'm working now! Using my I touch to blog:) hehe!! So boring down here. Bye!!!

No comments: