Thursday, April 23, 2009













I'm Back . !!
been so busyy recently.
hardly had the time to sit down and blog..
nowadays so into facebook game.
after restuarant city .
now keep chionging bejeweled.
super exciting!
hehe
i dotn know what to blog about.
life like everyday the same.
anyway. Good news to share!
i got into Nafa! yeah.
but the fees like expensive bodoh.
cos i failed my english.
and have to attend their english course.
cost so much lo.
sian . school starting real soon
got to play as much as i can :D
and also.
im working at level 1 lo!!
finally my boss post me to other outlet.
as least there not as boring as level 3 .
ehehe...
so many things happened!
MY phone spoilt!
and just finish quarreling with my sister
as i make spoilt her phone.
she went crazy..
ahaha
okay blog other time when i'm free

No comments: