Saturday, February 28, 2009

TODAY IVON VERY HAPPY :D


i got a new phone!
Pink LG viewty.
althought i dont really like .but i anything with it la. hahahaa :D

what a surprise :D


As Yesterday before i went out
my father asked me what phone model my sister want.
so i told him it's ' Samsung F480 Gold colour , if not Pink ' .


and when i come home last night.
i asked my father where's the phone.
i want take a look ma.

then he doesnt want answer me ,because he was sleeping -.-

so after my sister come home.
i went to her and asked where's the phone.

and we two start looking around.
and saw a pink viewty on her table, and was charging.


then we thought that my father bought the wrong phone.
so i tried using on the phone.
and asking my sister to give me the pink viewty
and ask her to buy samsung F480 again.
but she insist of changing pink viewty to F480.

so i went to sleep......


then then then..
early in the morning.
my sister came into my room and shout!
saying that ' she found the Samsung F480 in my father's cupboard,
it's gold in colour somemore '
so it means my father bought two phone!!
and yeah.
the pink viewty for me me me:D:D
new phone yeah. .
love my father so much :D:D:D:D

No comments: