Tuesday, January 20, 2009

work work work.
rachel came to find me today:D

after work meet gail at mall and had KFC.
leonard & huiqi then came to meet us awhile..

feeel so terrible.

home after that.

& cooked maggie mee for daren:D

so cute isint it:D?
and my beloved mother:D





19th JAN , MONDAY

feel so sick when working today.
meet gail afterwork and had noodle at plaza.

and homed early as im feeling kinda sick.
then someone touched me by getting me medicine.

sleep ...

18 th jan , SUNDAY

today late for work! )(*&^%*
boss extend me from work till 10 pm .

sales was very good.
earn alot commision:D:D:D:D

after work meet cy tracy josh & mdm.
trained back to hougang together .

meet gail and went to hougang plaza to accompany her to eat.
& slacked there.
mannde then came.

and walked home at 12+pm



photosss.

result taking day








nafa applying day

























No comments: