Saturday, January 24, 2009

been chatting on the phone for the past few days with some idiot. aha

woke up late.
meet gail at mall for long john :D

and went to continue hunt for my white dress.
but by the time we leave hougang is already reaching 7pm.

kinda lazy already
so we settledown ourself at plazasing.

nothing caught my eye
so went for movie . ' love matters'
damn funny i think.

and we cab to fetched huiqi then home we went.


















































oh and yesterday night.
idiot came to find me at my house there.
and cheat me to take my uglyful photoss..
(*&%$#$%^&*()









22nd jan 2009 , THursday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YIXIAN:D


21 st JAN 2009 , wednesday
my offday :D
went shopping with gail.
was feeling so sick.
and i bought a tube & a heels.
cant find my white dress still.
and went to takashimaya.
damn paiseh.
i accidentally drop my wallet as i was wearing my jacket.
i didnt even noticed that untill i heard my name was being
called by the speaker..
at first when i first heard ' Yvonne' was being called
then it caught my attention although im pronouce as i von.
i then heard ' peck' after yvonne.
i was like thinking.wah the yvonne got the same surname as me sia.
so coincidence.
who knows.
my full name was being called out.
damn paiseh.
me and gail faster rush down to information counter to get back my wallet.
thanks to some kind man who picked it up for me man:D
and we coincidentally met into fangjie at konikuniya.
so three of us went to bugis to find find huiqi.
eat at MOS burger and slack awhile then home we went

No comments: