Tuesday, December 02, 2008

TUESDAY

-work, home to sleep.

did i just lost a friend?
cos me and roger wont be contacting anymore.
i sort things out with him.

nothing i could say , but sorry :D

MONDAY

fantasie with gail.
chomp chomp then visit cy


SUNDAY

work.
roger & cy bought food for me.
and wait for me to finish work.

find yixian,
then to their friend chalet.

homed at1+am.

around 3+am , recieved a msg from roger saying cy accident.
my heartbeat almost stop.

tracy and roger came to fetch me.
off to CGH to visit her.
she came out only at 7am with wounds all over her body and stiches on her forehead.
poor thing.

take good care ah idiot!!

then home to sleep.

SATURDAY

went to dinner with my family.
my grandma birthday.

back to hougang to meet yixian.
sit roger's friend's car.
off to hougang point then ah wee then ECP.

roger got a race.
saw alot of faces there which i dont wish to.
feeling so unconfortable..

in the end the race was canceled.
went bedok 85 with roger benson & yixian.
and homed

No comments: