Friday, October 24, 2008

early in the morning
meet up with shirley gail jason & ahben for mac breakfast.
straight 3 days eat breakfast lo. lol

o level maths paper 1.
alright la.
not as difficult as i thought.
but some question still dont know how to do..


after exam.
went home to bathe and changed.

meet fatfat out for KFC.
valerie came then gail.

left to study corner to study.
but i do art.
jason & ahben then came.

from 2+ study untill 10 plus.
then me gail valerie and ahben went to play playground.

was so high then.
and homed.




was looking back at my photo album.
and i miss my grandpa so badly.
and im at the very left side. :D
so cute isint it.
we used to be so cute.. hahaa.
from left to right
august , daniel , me , my sis , leonard and jasmine.


i also used to be a ah lian.
hahaha



now you know why my liqour counted as good.
cos im trained when im at the age of 2

me and daniel






my kindergarden class photo.
can you see me? hahahaaa
spot some of the familiar faces too.
like yixian!!
i know her since kindergarden lo!!!










No comments: