Monday, September 01, 2008

i met accident!!!
from what i remember is this uncle
standing infront of the road when it's red light.
and when we noticed but was too late.
cant stop in time.
and the next moment i know is i fly out and roll on the floor.
i stand up immediatly worrying for the old man.
i saw his leg.
his leg almost come out, fracture
and he still can walk . how brave.

i dont feel any pain at that time.
i thought i was perfectly fine.
and i was thinking ' how can it be so easy , accident leh and no wound at all ? '
then i realise my leg was bleeding.
my hand was bleeding.

i stand there alone didn know what to do.
while the rest went to help the uncle.
i wanted to but i dare not. im super afraid of his leg.


i left first .
walked to hougang plaza as i have test at 8am
and the accident happen at 7am.

i called for help.
huiqi didnt answer
gail answer but she say she go bathe first before coming to help.
shirley dont really believe at first.
and she take her time ,untill i tell her seriously then she take cab down.
called galvin , i thought he'll be coming to school so that he can help me
but he's at home so dont want to bother him.

waited for 20- 30 min alone at plaza with my bleeding legs & hand
then shirley and gail came.

they help to clean the wound.


two hand one leg injured


my torn shirt


then called up samquah.
went back to school and he helped me to clean up my wound


he missed his maths test to help me clean the wound
im super touched..

can say almost everyone dont believe that i accident when i tell them.
how sad.. they thought im joking.

i skipped chem test and phy too.
went huiqi's house to changed and home to rest.

then meet gail shirley rachel galvin to fantasie to sing.
huiqi came.
left at 8 to plazza to eat and home..


so many people actually concern about me after they know that im really injured.

sen just came my house to visit me.
he came at the wrong time la.
after my mother put the powder for me.
im like almost dying. very very pain.
and he came just to visit me.i appreciate it.




thanks everyone.
im fine :)
specially thanks to sam quah & galvin and my beloved friends.


and im like having phobia or dont know what you call that.
the whole scene keep running through my mind.
the more i think of it
the more afraid i am.

No comments: