Wednesday, August 27, 2008

promised MR anba to go sch everyday. man.
i cant believe i actually made this promises.. ! regretted

super tiring day for me.
what worst was sitting with galvin.
he cannot let me have a peaceful sleep want man . lol
keep waking me up :(


during english lesson.
mr anba left half way to scold lower sec
and we were 'cheering ' for him at the window there.aha

opps. galvin candid us.
went for art.
manning didnt came. and we actually can leave at 12.30 want lo
then the teacher so fucked up also..

im doing my things.
and galvin creation.
im not suppose to look there!

eat at long john and rent body 19 together with gail shir and galvin.
i went home first


then back to gail's house.
watched body 19

and start doing our thingss..

and gail's ahma treated us mac delivery .so nice

GALV.done by ivon peck :)


left at 9+. and home

some random photos.

my art stuff.
totol cost nearly to $200. or even more than that?

naughty daren



No comments: