Monday, July 28, 2008

went school.
stomach feel so upset.
wasnt feeling very well.
didnt attend SS workshop

went home straigt.
and to sengkang.

and home to sleep after tat.
meet up with huiqi leonard & gail at night

&chit chat.



huiqi came my house & all.



i tried to accept everything
& give it a try.
is just that the feeling really not right,
i dislike how you are just now.
you leave me with a very bad impression of you.
i guess things happened too fast.
thats it then.


nothing more i can say.




did i made a wrong choice? aha. nope
My live,my choice, my luck!.
live life without any regrets.
just take it as an experience,
at least i would know what to do
if things happened like this again.





realise i wasnt that sad afterall.
i will be alright.
it will not affect my studies!

No comments: