Friday, May 23, 2008

14 people came to school only.
me and gail went today. haha.

after school come home straight.
bathe & sleep~

woke up at 8+pm.
rotting and all.

untill 11.30pm.
ahseng called.
ask me to go out.

so faster get prepared.
around 12am.
they come and fetch me.

ah seng with 2 of his friends + 1 girl.
sit at my house void deck and eat ben & jerry first.

then headed to east coast park.
for what? i dont know.

keep catching soft toy.
& ahseng caught 3 doraemon for me!
so cute can!

then the girl caught 2 ghost soft toy.
everyone happy happy. haha~

went to pasir ris for fish prawning.
slack at the kopitiam first.

drink 1 can of beer
after drinking getting so tired.
then see them prawn fishing.

we two girls rotting like hell la.
lucky i still got DS with me to keep me entertain :)

anw! i manage to catch 1 prawn okay!
so exciting want laa.
in the end the prawn i caught was dead!
so sadddddd.

prawn untill 5am in the morning.
and driver send all of us home.

reach home.bathe
talk to ahseng awhile.
but feel so tired.
so i went to sleep.


DORAEMON!
the three doraemon that wearing animal jacket was catch at east coast want.
the another one is ahseng last week catch it for me .

got another rat doraemon. so cute can!
but no fate.cant catch.






No comments: